Incentivate is a SAAS organization that provides sales commissions and incentives management platform for SMEs and large enterprises across the globe. We are a Pune, India based organization and are part of Aurochs Solutions which was co-founded by a couple of IIT Bombay Alumni in the year 2014. Our newer product Incentivate has been launched in late 2021 and is being used by some leading insurance, real estate, consumer goods, IT solution organizations in different countries. We are a strong team of 25+ analysts and 20 developers. We are expanding our team to meet our growth plans. More about us can be learned at www.incentivate.in, www.aurochssolutions.com, www.incentius.com
We are looking for individuals who have excellent communication skills and quantitative skills to be a part of our analytics team. Our organization seeks candidates to design, develop and deliver analytical solutions for our clients. The right candidate will also support our clients by operating their business processes and delivering error-free deliverables as per client needs. At a high-level, a candidate will need to be a good problem solver, should be willing to learn new tools and business areas and be able to attack any challenge head-on.
- Understand client business problem, data, associated business rules and processes
- Understand, profile, cleanse, analyze and maneuver client data to generate relevant analysis
- Operate business processes for clients on a periodic basis, and perform data quality checks.
Help the client with root cause analysis of data integrity issues.
- Leverage industry standard and our proprietary tools to create periodic error-free deliverables
based on client requests and needs.
- Automate recurring analytic processes and continually improve their effectiveness and
- Create effective communication materials to aid client in project delivery while coordinating
with project manager.
- Use creativity & out-of-the-box thinking to design new analysis and reports.
- Maintain rigorous documentation and change control processes.
Qualifications & Additional Skills:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in data analytics domain
- Basic understanding and hands on experience with ETL tools
- Data management and reporting experience
- Bachelor's or master's degree in engineering from top-tier colleges.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge and working experience in Excel is required
- Knowledge of SQL is must.
- Willing to learn new age ETL tools such as Alteryx, Talend etc.
- Ability to quickly understand business models and operational processes
- Outstanding integrity and professionalism
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on quality
- Go-getter attitude
- Structured problem-solving skills
- Ability to gel well with people from different cultures